terms & Conditions
Eden Sparkling Wine (operated by Groupe Prestige Ltd): Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use.
· We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
· The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
· We reserve the right not to accept any order.
· All goods are offered subject to availability.
· Products sold to trade customers are for resale within the UK only.
· Products are sold to end customers located in the UK only.
· Our website checks stock against our distribution center stock at time of purchase.
· We do offer a store stock guide on the product page, but cannot guarantee the availability or otherwise of any product at any store.
· In the event that a product is unavailable after an order is placed, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
· We do our utmost to ensure that all information on our website is accurate.
· Standard Delivery - We normally guarantee delivery within five days of your order except where indicated. However, during peak periods this may be extended. We recommend that orders of a high value are fulfilled via the standard store delivery method, as this is a signed for service, which is booked for a time to suit you.
· All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
· Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and products may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price.
· We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and specifications of products at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
Cancellations and complaints
· You may cancel your order at any time before delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded.
· In the event of complaint please email email@example.com giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a director.
For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
In the first instance, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org as indicated on your order confirmation email and on the website.
This website is operated by Groupe Prestige Ltd. Registered address: 1 Leeside Court 169 Rotherhithe street London SE16 5SZ. Email email@example.com. Registered in England: 07740340.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.